Today, the 65 and older segment of society is growing faster than most other age groups. Many thanks can be contributed to medical and scientific advancements. Moreover, many “senior citizens” have obtained significant financial assets over a lifetime, and such assets can sometimes become the target of unscrupulous acts by those who would seek to deprive the elderly person of their hard earned assets. The State of California recognizes a cause of action for “financial elder abuse” and significant damages is often sought in these types of cases. If you were over 65 years of age at the time of any of the following, contact us to discuss whether or not you have a legal case.
- Coerced into signing real estate documents or business documents
- Defrauded by a family member or loved on
- Forged power of attorney
- Any type of financial abuse
- Taking advantage of the elderly
- Fraud, deceit, undue influence
- Stock fraud against elderly
- Outrageous fees
- Car, Boat, Yacht fraud
- Business or partnership fraud against elderly
- Fraud, deceit, theft involving intellectual property or other assets
- Violations of the Welfare and Institutions code
- Assisting violations of Financial Elder Abuse
- Abuses against elders occurring in health care facility, hospital, or assisted living homes
In some cases we may be able to take all, or a part of your case on a contingency fee basis. Contact us at (877) 276-5084, or fill out the form below and we will contact you.